Welcome to one of Fremont’s few remaining homes from the mid-1800’s. The Hiram Davis House was built almost entirely of redwood and to this day retains most of the original woodwork including windows, doors, wainscoting, walls and floors. Updates to the house have been made with respect for the home's historic nature and with an emphasis on restoration and preservation. The original redwood floors as well as walls and ceilings have been uncovered in several of the rooms. The antique cabinets incorporated into the library and master bathroom were chosen to seamlessly match the dining room china cabinet that was added to the house sometime in the early 1930's. This property offers much more than what meets the eye. There is an additional bonus room over the garage, a separate work space inside the two-story tankhouse, a chicken coop and even a private outdoor shower. The outdoor space of this home really provides something for everyone!