Saturday August 19, 20117
10 AM to 12 PM
900 Main St. Pleasanton, CA 94566
Welcome to Home Buying 101. This seminar will cover all of the important topics of the home buying process including:
How to get pre-approved
- How much money do I really need to buy a home?
- What kind of programs are there for me?
Finding the right home and how ( And no it's not Zillow)
- The most effective way to search for homes
- How a REALTOR® can benefit you
You found the right home... Now what?
- How to write an offer that gets accepted
- How to simplify the contract
What is Escrow?
- Why we need Escrow
- How does it benefit me?
And much more!
If you have plans of owning a home, now or in the future, this is a must for you. Don't miss this great opportunity!
- Kim Ott
- Justin Ramos
- Sean Tannenbaum
- Wendy Tannebaum- Diversified Mortgage Group
- Sally Andreetta - Chicago Title Company
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call 510-673-7004